Cows N Cabs event brings the best of Orlando’s dining scene together for one delicious night!
When asked for my favorite “Must Eat” dining options in Orlando, Florida, the list is long! We have a plethora of spectacular restaurants and culinary treats in The City Beautiful. Lucky for us, over 20 favorite local chefs and culinary artisans will feature their best bites under one roof – actually a large tent – at the Cows N Cabs event Saturday October 22, 2016. A “Must Do” event!
Dress up in your finest western threads, get your friends together and head to Winter Park’s West Meadow for a fun evening at one of the best charity events in town. Enjoy live music, silent auction, gourmet bites, craft beers, spirits and wines during a night perfectly tailored to celebrate with friends.
The best part, 100% of ticket sale proceeds and auction items will benefit United Against Poverty and Elevate Orlando. The outdoor, Western-themed festival, founded in 2010, has donated over $400,000 since its inception and hopes to break the cycle of poverty in Central Florida.
FEATURED CULINARY TALENT
The yearly outdoor event, now in its sixth year, hosted by ABC Fine Wine & Spirits’ David Larue and Chef John Rivers of 4 Rivers Smokehouse, brings together some of the area’s top culinary talent.
Here’s a list of those expected in attendance in 2016. Returning favorites like The Osprey Tavern, The Swine Group and Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park join fun newcomers! Guaranteed you won’t leave hungry!
• 4 Rivers Smokehouse & THE COOP: John Rivers
• Black Rooster Taqueria: John Calloway
• Citrus Restaurant: Lucas Reid
• Hawkers Asian Street Fare: Rodolfo Mendez
• Hunger Street Tacos: Joe and David Creech
• K Restaurant: Kevin Fonzo
• The Local Craft Food & Drink: Phil Bryant
• Luma on Park and Prato: Brandon McGlamery
• Morimoto Asia: Yuhi Fujinaga
• NOVA: Valintinus Domingo
• Orchid Thai Cuisine: Sue Manatad
• Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park: Kevin & Jami Wray
• Puff N Stuff: Jason Pepin
• P is for Pie: Stacey & Ed Tomljenovich
• Pop Parlour: Brandon Chandler
• The Swine Family (Ravenous Pig, Cask & Larder, Swine & Sons): James & Julie Petrakis
• The Sanctum: Chelsie Savage
• Slate: AJ Kraft
• STK: James O’Donnell
• Tapa Toro: Wendy Lopez
• Taverna Opa: Katerina Coumbaros
• The Osprey Tavern: Joseph Burnett
• The Rusty Spoon: Kathleen Blake
• Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen (JW Marriott Grande Lakes): Hugo Peña Venegas
Here’s some photos from the event in 2015:
Tickets start at $110 for general admission. For $140, guests can purchase a VIP ticket and receive a one-hour sneak preview at 6 p.m. Additional ticket options available. Guests must be 21 and older to attend. 150 North New York Avenue, Winter Park.
For more information and to purchase tickets please visit www.cowsncabs.com.
I look forward to seeing you there. It’s going to be a mighty good time!