Hello Epicurista Friend!
Thank you for checking out GoEpicurista.com. I’m excited you’re here. I bet you’re interested in our website stats and finding out how we can work together.
Here’s a few ways we can work together:
1. Sponsorships and Social Campaigns:
Would you like your brand to appear in a post in GoEpicurista.com? Interested in a social campaign including Facebook Live, Twitter chats, Instagram, InstaStories, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, sponsored blog posts, and in person live blogging campaigns?
We love partnering with like-minded culinary and travel brands. From recipe development to reviews, giveaways to editorials, Christina will customize a campaign to suit your needs and provide our readers with the best recommendations to celebrate life with food, wine and travel.
Send a note to [email protected] and let us know about your brand and how we can best partner together.
Topics may include:
- Round-Ups / Top 9 List
- Restaurant, Events & Entertainment Reviews
- Special Event Coverage
- Travel Tips and Guides
- Easy Entertaining Recipes & Tips
- Travel Inspired Recipes
- Travel Destinations: Must Eat, See & Do
- Epic Foodie Weekends and Staycations
2. Consulting & Training:
If you are a hospitality brand – hotel, restaurant, food service or food’preneur – and want to learn more about working with bloggers and social media influencers, how to create a successful social media campaign, editorial calendar and strategy, and how to engage with your customers and best word-of-mouth advertisers for best results to your bottom line, contact us and we will show you how.
Christina is a 20+ years hospitality industry veteran with extensive operations and marketing experience. She is the host and organizer of the successful Food Service Social Media Bootcamp, presented at the Food Wine Conference in Orlando, FL. She has presented educational sessions at Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show and Florida Bloggers Conference (FLBlogCon) as well as one-on-one training. Christina shares her knowledge in both hospitality and blogging to help restaurants, hospitality / service brands and food’preneurs take their social media and influencer marketing to the next level.
Obtain a customized assessment of your brand’s social media and digital presence with recommendations to up your social media marketing game that you can apply immediately. She can also provide you with a complete mystery guest shop and recommendations from A-Z based on your specific needs – from menu development for strong brand story to standard operating procedures. Send a note to [email protected] and let us know about your business and specific needs.
Bring the Food Service Social Media Bootcamp to you with a customized training program!
Learn more about this dynamic social media and influencer outreach training created especially for restaurants and food’preneurs. Session topics include Influencer Outreach, Social Media User Experience, Online Reviews and Food Photography / Social Media Content Creation. These training classes are offered in your place of business for one-on-one focus on your brand.
3. Culinary Events Promotion:
If you’re hosting a culinary festival, charity event, special tasting, or new menu launch, we can partner with you to promote the event before, during and after. Send a note to [email protected] and let me know the details of your event.
4. Customized Go Epicurista Experience:
Want to host a one-of-a-kind food crawl, progressive dinner, special tasting event, or culinary excursion anywhere around the world? We can help you curate a unique culinary experience like no other. Whether you’re entertaining friends, family, business clients or colleagues, using the resources of GoEpicurista and Christina Thomas, an experienced professional event and travel planner, will take your experience to the next level! The possibilities are endless! Send a note to [email protected] and let me know about your event and specific needs.
5. Brand Ambassador:
Go Epicurista is all about supporting and promoting the brands we like! Once we’ve worked together and gotten to know each other, if we are a match made in Epicurista heaven, we would be thrilled to partner with you in a long-term relationship. We will customize a brand ambassadorship program to suit your needs including sponsored posts, social campaigns, live events and more. Christina is currently one of the selected ambassadors for CK Mondavi and Family.
6. Freelance Writing:
Interested in well-researched and engaging content for your website or print publication? Christina is a regular contributor to luxury print and digital publications like Orlando Sentinel’s Signature Magazine, offering her expert dining recommendations in “The Scene” and featured stories about local chefs and personalities. She has also provided exclusive content to Four Seasons Resorts Taste Magazine, Edible Orlando, USA Today’s Destinate Travel App, Agent Magazine, Waldorf Astoria, Hilton and others. Whether you’re looking for round-ups, tips or personal stories and interviews, send a note to [email protected] and let us know your needs.
These are just a few of the ways we can work together. Contact us and let’s chat about embarking on a beautiful Epicurista friendship!
Benefits of Working with Christina Thomas & GoEpicurista.com
- Professional Brand Representation
- Expert Food, Beverage & Travel Marketing Professional
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
- Reach Targeted Engaged Audience
- Creative Campaign Design
- Strong Writing & Photography Content
- Travel Bloggers Influencers Network
- Award-Winning: Voted in the “Best Local Blogger / Social Media Influencer” category by Orlando Magazine readers “Best of Orlando” 2016 – 2020, Winner of four #Hashed Cooking Competitions organized by SundaySupperMovement.com and FoodWineConference.com, Voted Top 2 Recipes in Florida Milk campaign and Florida Strawberry Growers campaign and “Favorite Instagrammer”at FLBlogCon Sunshine Awards.
- Featured in “Tastemakers and Trendsetters – Orlando Influencers In the Know That You Should Know” by Where Magazine and “Foodie Instagrams Everyone Should Be Following” by Orlando Weekly.
- Our goal is to always provide the most detailed and informative content that will inspire our readers to celebrate life and #MakeSomedayHappen.
- If your brand fits our mission, we look forward to working with you! Contact us!