Photo Review of Taste Central Florida and Why You Must Not Miss This Epic Foodie Event For Charity!
Taste Central Florida charity event is happening on September 8th, 2018. Here’s the reasons why this epic event belongs on every foodie “Must Do List” in Orlando!
Foodies take notice when a night of fantastic food from some of the best restaurants in Orlando is combined with delightful beverages in an elegant setting. When all proceeds benefit two wonderful local charities: Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida and Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, you must make plans and go!
Taste Central Florida Features The Best of The Best Culinary Talent!
Bring your appetite and your stretchy dresses and pants because 48 of Orlando’s best restaurants serve up fantastic tasting portions of their signature dishes. All included in the price of your ticket! Photos below are some of our favorites from last year’s event.
Restaurants and Catering participating in 2018:
- 310 Restaurants
- 4R Restaurant Group
- A Land Remembered
- American Culinary Federation Central Florida Chapter
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Cala Bella
- Catering for Good
- CFHLA Food & Beverage Council
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
- Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
- Empress Sissi
- Florida Nitro
- The Glass Knife
- Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
- Highball & Harvest
- K Restaurant
- JW Marriott Grande Lakes, Whisper Creek Kitchen
- Marlow’s Tavern
- Gaylord – Old Hickory
- The Old Jailhouse
- Orlando Food Department Co.
- Orlando World Center Marriott
- Savor at Osceola Heritage Park
- Pharmacy Orlando
- Raglan Road
- Ravello at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Red Wing Restaurant
- Reunion Resort, Eleven Restaurant and The Clubhouse
- Seasons 52 Fresh Grill
- SeaWorld Orlando
- T-Rex Café
- Tapa Toro
- Taverna Opa
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Universal Orlando
- Vines Grille & Wine Bar
- The Whiskey
- Yak & Yeti
Taste Central Florida Will Not Leave You Thirsty!
It’s not an epic foodie event unless the signature bites are accompanied by fine wines, craft beers, and specialty cocktails. You won’t go thirsty with 14 beverage providers serving up their libations.
Check out the beverage participants in 2018:
- Acqua Panna & San Pellegrino
- Big Top
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- Crooked Can Brewing Company
- Dragon’s Milk
- Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards
- Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company
- NOI Caffe by Mr. Cappuccino
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co.
- Orlando Brewing Co.
- Playalinda Brewing Company
- Florida Farm Distillers Palm Ridge Whiskey
- Scavi & Ray
- Wild Buck Whiskey & Mermaid Rum
Taste Central Florida is All For Charity!
This annual celebration of the community’s culinary excellence is a volunteer-driven event with local chefs, brewers and distillers donating their time, talent and creations to make this event one of the largest fundraisers of the year for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
Every penny of this event goes towards fighting hunger in our community. Did you know 1 in 6 Central Floridians are struggling with the reality of hunger? This event is a great way to help. For every $10 raised, $90 worth of food is provided!
During the event, you’ll get to chat with some of the best chefs in Orlando:
The Second Harvest Food Bank Culinary Program Students have the opportunity to showcase their talent as well! The program provides qualified, at-risk and economically disadvantaged adults with the culinary and life skills training needed to pursue a career in the food industry. Ten students graduate every 14 weeks with a 100% job placement rate. That’s fantastic!
Taste Central Florida is Held in a Beautiful Venue!
It may be the best tastes of Central Florida but one thing you don’t have to deal with is the not so pleasant weather we sometimes experience in our beautiful State this time of year. The setting is the fabulous Orlando World Center Marriott and this hotel team goes all out to provide a phenomenal event in one of their grandest ballrooms. Let me remind you this is an air-conditioned foodie feast so you won’t be dealing with the heat, humidity and rain as you eat and drink your way around the room.
About Taste Central Florida:
- Taste! Central Florida℠, presented by Uncorked Gourmet
- When: Saturday, September 8, 2018, 6:45 to 10:00 PM
- Where: Orlando World Center Marriott, 8701 World Center Dr. Orlando, FL
- Click here for tickets and more information.
Scroll through more drool-worthy pictures from last year’s event to see what you can expect at this year’s event. Get your tickets and go #MakeSomedayHappen celebrating great food and friends for a good cause.
Let’s Not Forget Dessert!
Are you ready to Taste Central Florida?
Disclosure: I was an invited media guest for purposes of promoting this event. As you know I only share experiences worth celebrating to inspire you to go #MakeSomedayHappen one delicious bite, sip and trip at a time! For more information about my guidelines click here. Cheers!