Fun New Year’s Eve events in Orlando, outside of the theme parks
*** Bookmark this post as updates are added regularly as new information is received. Please reconfirm all information with the venue as all is subject to change. ***
New Year’s Eve is my favorite holiday of the year. I love the excitement, hope and anticipation for all the wonderful things the new year could bring. Leave the old year behind, and say hello to a better new year!
Orlando has plenty of fun options to celebrate. For those looking for great food and fun, I have lots of great options whether you want a multi-course chef-centric meal, a fancy gathering, or a relaxed affair at home. I categorized the fun into nine types of celebrations depending on what kind of mood and experience you want. These are GoEpicurista’s Top 9 most Festive New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Orlando!
1. Go Dine In Style For New Year’s Eve with Multi-Course Dinners!
Want to ring the new year at an epic award-winning chef’s table or a phenomenal steak dinner? Check these spots out:
- BIG FIN SEAFOOD: Offering a Four Course Meal with 1st course: Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail or Half Dozen Blue Point Oysters, 2nd course: Lobster Bisque; Creme fraiche, chives and herb crouton or Green Goddess Salad; Locally Grown Baby lettuce, grapes, apples, blue cheese and walnuts, 3rd course: Filet Mignon; Truffle Demi, roasted asparagus and roasted garlic mashed potatoes or Hong Kong Chilean Sea Bass; Shitake Mushroom Dashi and steamed Bok Choy and 4th course: Cereal Milk Crème Brûlée or Strawberry Basil Sorbet. Reservations at BigFinSeafood.com
- BITES & BUBBLES: Join Nick and Eddie and enjoy a 3-course dinner, with entree choice of Beef Short Rib, Salmon Filet, or Duck Leg Confit. Limited seating. Menus and reservations click here.
- CHEF’S TABLE AT THE EDGEWATER: One of only 2 restaurants in Central Florida selected for the Top 100 restaurants in America by Open Table and Zagat, and consistently voted one of the best restaurants in Orlando by Orlando Magazine, Chef’S Table at The Edgewater owners Kevin and Laurie Tarter will help you ring in the new year in foodie heaven. Offering a four-course tasting menu using fresh local ingredients, this dinner belongs on every foodie bucket list. Call 407-230-4837 or click here for reservations. 99 West Plant Street, Winter Garden. 407-230-4837
- DEL FRISCO’S DOUBLE EAGLE STEAKHOUSE: Indulge in a decadent four-course meal featuring choice of crab cake appetizer and main courses including Prime Strip, Ora King Salmon, Broiled Lobster Tail and Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake with Godiva Chocolate Sauce. Kids are welcome, so bring the whole family to celebrate. Adults can enjoy a wine package that includes three glasses of either sparkling, red, or white. Reservations are suggested, starting at 5 p.m. Click here for more.
- THE DISTRICT SANFORD: Dine on Chilean Sea bass, Filet mignonette and Maine lobster Raviolo to bring in the New Year in Historic Downtown Sanford! Reserve on Yelp or call 407-330-2730
- THE H ORLANDO: The Mediterranean steakhouse in Dr. Phillips is known for being swanky (you can read my experience here). No surprise they’re ringing the new year with a posh menu, champagne toasting, and dancing into the night! First Seating: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Tables will be reserved for 2 hours). Second Seating: 9:00 PM to Close (Adults Only 18+, Children Under 18 Not Permitted). Call 407-930-3020 for reservations. Limited seating available. Click here for details.
- THE OSPREY: Celebrate with a nine-course Chef Tasting Menu by Executive Chef Michael Cooper and Pastry Chef Denise Newberry. Seats must be reserved in advance and purchased at www.theospreyorlando.com 4899 New Broad Street, Orlando.
- THE OLD JAILHOUSE SANFORD: Indulge with a three course meal and complimentary glass of bubbles. Two seatings: 5pm and 7pm. wine pairing option as well! TheOldJailhouseSanford.com/Events or call (407) 548-6964
2. Go “Dine” Around the World!
Looking for travel inspiration on New Year’s Eve, these hot spots will have you booking your next vacation!
- BULLA GASTROBAR: Travel to Spain with Bulla Gastrobar, Winter Park’s tapas sensation. Enjoy prix fixe 4 course menu with complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Open 5p-Midnight. Regular menu also available. 110 S Orlando Ave #107, Winter Park. Call 321-214-6120
- ESTEFAN KITCHEN: Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s new reimagined Cuban restaurant is now open in Sunset Walk. The restaurant, nightclub and entertainment venue is the first Estefan Kitchen location outside of Miami bringing the flavor and music of Cuba. Serving their classic mojitos and dishes including their Chimichurri Prime Rib, Guava glazed BBQ Ribs, Papaya marinated Lamb Chops. Click here for more info. Make reservations at call 407-828-0999
- HOLLERBACH’S WILLOW TREE CAFE: the Sanford favorite German spot is celebrating the new year when midnight strikes in Deutschland, just before 6 p.m. Enjoy traditional German music, at 205 E. 1st St. in Sanford; Entertainment by Jimmy and Eckhard: Live Traditional German Music 5 pm – 8 pm- Theos Linsensuppe (homemade Lentil soup – a NYE/New Year’s Day tradition in Germany, Italy and elsewhere), COUNTDOWN to midnight on German time, with a live TV feed to the midnight festivities in Deutschland! just before 6 p.m. And – never to be missed on a German New Year’s Eve – we will be playing the classic British television comedy sketch “Dinner for One,” a beloved tradition on New Year’s Eve in Germany since it was first filmed (in English with German subtitles) especially for the German television audience in 1963. hollerbachs.com
- KABOOKI SUSHI: Chef Henri Moso revamped the original Kabooki Sushi on Colonial Avenue with a continued mission to combine locally sourced, seasonal ingredients with the best cuts from Japan in a fun atmosphere. Guaranteed to be a party! The second location in Dr. Phillips is equally swanky. Don’t miss the special Omakase dinner, two seatings 6:30pm and 9pm. Kabookisushi.com
- REEL FISH COASTAL KITCHEN: will transport you to coastal towns of the South with an homage to the rustic fish camps established in the 1930s. Enjoy fantastic sustainable seafood dishes (don’t miss the whole fish house specialty!) as well as top-notch dishes from the land for the non-seafood eaters (the slow-roasted half chicken is finger-licking good!). The atmosphere is relaxed casual and the service is warm and hospitable. To ring in the New Year on Dec. 31, they will be open until 2AM, serving their regular lunch and dinner menu, plus a NYE Lobster Special featuring a 1.5lb Maine Lobster served with a baked potato, coastal slaw and drawn butter. PLUS: Live DJ from 7:30pm – late, Get Reel Happy Hour 4:00- 7:00pm, Bottomless Champagne 4PM- for $20.21, Complimentary Midnight Champagne toast! For reservations please call (407) 543-3474 or Click here for information. Orange Avenue, Winter Park.
- TAPA TORO: The paella pit at Tapa Toro, located in the I-Drive 360 complex, is sure to please on New Year’s Eve! Say ‘adiós’ to 2020 with a scrumptious Spanish meal, and ‘hola’ to the new year with a champagne toast. Plus, enjoy live flamenco dancing all night long. Open on New Year’s Eve from 1P – 1:30A! Two seating options. First seating offers a four-course meal, while the second seating option offers a five-course meal and other special offers. Tickets required. 8441 International Drive, Orlando.
- TAVERNA OPA, Orlando’s favorite Greek/Mediterranean restaurant in Pointe Orlando is known for their lively music, belly dancers and exceptional cuisine. On New Year’s Eve enjoy Taverna Opa Goes Live with live entertainment, family-style appetizers, dessert station, surf & turf entree open bar & champagne toast, starts at 9pm. Get your tickets. 9101 International Drive, Orlando. New Year’s Eve Party begins at 9 pm
3. Go Dine Fancy at an Orlando Resort!
Orlando is home to some of the fanciest resorts for those of you that want to live it up in style! Book a room and spend the night or simply visit for dinner, either way, welcome the new year in style!
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT ORLANDO AT WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT restaurants are offering modified seating capacities for the safety and comfort of guests, and in addition to indoor dining, al fresco seating is available. At Michelin-Star Capa, guests can enjoy a beautiful sunset view from the rooftop terrace on the 17th floor plus fantastic steaks and seafood with one of the most striking views of Orlando in an ultra-sexy space Plancha offers a serene lakeside setting with cozy outdoor seating including Southern-style porch rocking chairs. The Lobby Bar offers an expansive outdoor terrace with plentiful seating and views of palm trees, and Ravello offers an indoor/outdoor terrace and select seating outdoors by the beautiful orb water fountain. Click here to view the restaurant hours and reserve your dining experience at Four Seasons Resort Orlando. 10100 Dream Tree Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- GRAND BOHEMIAN HOTEL: Event begins at the pool and continues in The Boheme and Bosendorfer Lounge. Be transported to 1940’s Paris with a 5-course chef’s tasting menu, Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne, a luxury open bar, 5-piece band, surprise entertainers and more. More info here: Le Cirque at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
- SIGNIA HILTON BONNET CREEK: La Luce, their Italian specialty restaurant, serves up family recipes handed down from generation to generation. Chef de Cuisine Alberto Navarrete Arias has prepared a five-course dinner selection, full of special holiday favorites. Children’s Menu available. Tax and gratuity are additional. Reservations are suggested: 407-597-3675. website
- WALDORF ASTORIA: Famed Bull & Bear hosts one of the fanciest New Year’s Eve celebration in Orlando. Indulge in a prix fixe menu of five courses. Included with each reservation is a bottle of champagne per table, live entertainment, photo booth, viewing of the Times Square ball drop, and dancing all night in our spacious outdoor cabana lawns exclusive for our gala guests. Formal wear is suggested. How about a Twilight Cabana? Celebrate New Year’s Eve with your friends and family in a private cabana poolside at Waldorf Astoria. Countdown to the new year in a private poolside cabana. Included is a bottle of sparkling wine, festive decorations, HD flat-screen television for your very own private viewing of the Times Square ball drop, and party gear to get you ready for the celebration! Twilight cabanas are available from7pm-12am for $400. Reservations required – limited availability, please contact Concierge, Aquamarine or call 407-597-5500. 14200 Bonnet Creek Drive, Orlando FL.
- JW MARRIOTT & RITZ-CARLTON ORLANDO GRANDE LAKES RESORT: Enjoy a variety of dining options at the luxury resort. Celebrate in elegant style in The Lobby Lounge with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment. Limited reserved seating available. Resort guests only. Must be 21 years or older, valid ID card required. Reservation call; 407-393-4444 HIGHBALL & HARVEST offers a la carte menu as well as holiday-inspired dishes paired with specially crafted champagne cocktails. For Resort guests only. Reservation required; 407-393-4034. PRIMO will serve à la carte menu featuring PRIMO classic dishes and special offerings. Reservation required 407-393-4444. Guests of JW Marriott will also enjoy lakeside party and fireworks.
- OMNI ORLANDO RESORT AT CHAMPIONS GATE: Ring in the New Year with special NYE dining options at David’s Club and Zen. Plus, overnight resort guests are invited to celebrate the new year with a beautiful fireworks display at the resort at 9pm.
- ROSEN PLAZA: New Years at Jack’s Place, from 5-9pm, Chef Michael presents a duo entrée special consisting of Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass and Nueske’s Bacon Wrapped Petit Filet Mignon with chef’s potato and fresh seasonal vegetables. Guests can also mix and match the new “Dining with the Stars” prix fixe menu, or enjoy favorites from the a la carte menu. For reservations, call (407) 996-0256 or website.
- ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK: Kick off the new year and toast to a spectacular year ahead with complimentary bottomless champagne at Orlando’s most acclaimed and extensive one-of-a-kind gastronome feast. Celebrate the new year in style with a lavish spread as diverse in offerings as it is delightful in palate-pleasing surprises. More than 60 dishes include prime meats and succulent seafood to chef’s carving stations, pasta and more, bountiful salads, piping hot homemade soups, fresh baked bread, rolls and muffins, an array of harvest-fresh vegetables, inventive sides, and an unrivaled dessert display sure to feature long-time favorites and new ones yet to be discovered. Reservations are required and include complimentary self-parking. Cafe Osceola at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819. Visit RosenHotels.com/RosensTotalCommitment to learn more about elevated safety protocols. Call 407-996-3663
- WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN & DOLPHIN RESORT: Enjoy a few options at this WDW Resort. Il Mulino A la carte from 4 – 6:15pm; four-course dinner from 7:15 – 11pm. Dining time limited to two hours. For more details and to make reservations, 407-934-1199 or Todd English’s bluezoo Full menu in addition to New Year’s Eve specials including a Surf & Turf special and baked Alaska dessert special. Reservations can be made by calling 407-934-1111
- WYNDHAM GRAND ORLANDO RESORT BONNET CREEK: Chef Jonathan McCaan and his talented team will wow you with a special dinner in deep blu seafood grille. (You can read about my previous visits here) Enjoy Bone-in Angus Filet Mignon with Yukon Potato Black Truffle Au Gratin, Vanilla Butter Poached Maine Lobster Medallions with Blistered Asparagus, Madeira. Reservations recommended. website.
- UNIVERSAL ORLANDO HOTELS: will feature New Year’s Eve dining options at the following restaurants. Guests can make reservations by calling 407-503-3463.
- Hard Rock Hotel: The Kitchen will have a three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as a Grilled Hoisin Glazed Pork Chop, Grilled Porcini Dusted Beef Tenderloin, Pan Seared Florida Red Snapper and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Trattoria del Porto will have a buffet with nine displays including a carving station with Roasted Prime Rib and Salmon Wellington, and hot main selections including Citrus Glazed Ocean Bass, Braised Short Rib and Cauliflower, Root Vegetable Casserole and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Islands Dining Room will have a prix fixe dinner featuring foods from different regions around the world in its “Around the World Celebration.” Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Bayliner Diner will have a New Year’s Eve Carving Special offering from noon to 11 p.m. that features Beef Striploin, Truffle Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli Florets. Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Beach Break Cafe will feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and other mouthwatering items. Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Universal’s newest hotel will also feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and more at Pier 8 Market. Click here for the full menu.
Florida Residents can turn their dinner into a fun staycation and ring in the New Year with low rates at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, designed to evoke the cool, calm feeling of a beach retreat. To book a reservation, visit https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/places-to-stay/universals-endless-summer-resort-dockside-inn-and-suites.
3. Go For Craft Cocktails!
If you’re looking for craft cocktails and local sourced chef-centric bites:
- THE COURTESY BAR is the place to be if you want the best craft cocktails. This ticketed, private event from 8:30pm-12:30am will operate at a limited capacity. Along with a reserved seat, your $98 ticket gets you Full open bar alongside specialty NYE cocktails, Hors D’oeuvre and Snacks by Swine and Sons, DJ, Ball Drop on TV, Midnight Champagne Toast. Open till 2am so stay as long as you’d like, but we will open back up to the public (space permitting) at 12:30. Let’s ring in the new year in a safe, cozy environment. Get your tickets
4. Go To The Movies!
If you love movies, Enzian Theater is the place to be.
- Enzian Theater’s annual dress to impress New Year’s Eve party for the 21 and over crowd. Enjoy bubbles and signature cocktails open bar, live music and a confetti cannon and ball drop at midnight. Come in your grooviest disco attire and you could win a prize. Enjoy some bubbly and boogie your way into the new year! 7PM Doors open and live music begins, 9PM Film begins, 12AM Midnight champagne toast and ball drop! $99 per person (Tables are purchased as 2- and 4-tops) Live music performed by Leisure Chief, Unlimited beer & wine until 9pm, Light hors d’oeuvres, Plated dinner, Themed cocktail, Champagne toast and Dessert. V.I.P.: $135/person (Tables are purchased as 2- and 4-tops) Includes all of the above, plus Reserved tables in prime theater seating area, Unlimited beer & wine all night, Complimentary bottle of champagne (1 bottle for 2-tops, and 2 bottles for 4-tops), Large popcorn during film, and Party favors
5. Go Play!
If you’d rather play games on New Year’s Eve, gather up safely and check these spots out:
Top Golf is not hosting a party this year, however, the venue is open and small groups can enjoy their heated bays, a full menu and bar. 9295 Universal Blvd. in Orlando. topgolf.com
6. Go to a Foodie Mecca!
Disney Springs is the foodie playground of Orlando with a wide variety of fun restaurants to choose from to ring in the new year in Lake Buena Vista. Plenty of safety procedures have been put in place. Closing time is listed as 11pm so no late night fun but still plenty of great eats. My favorite is to walk around from restaurant to restaurant, enjoying libations and bites from their walk-up windows, or you can choose one of these outstanding restaurant options for the night. Either way, you are in for a fun night! Here’s a few of my favorites:
- ART SMITH’S HOMECOMING KITCHEN: For a true taste of Florida, celebrity chef Art Smith welcomes you home! At Homecoming Kitchen, gather with friends around the table and enjoy dishes like Chef Art’s succulent Fried Chicken, spicy Shrimp and Grits and a slice of his world famous Hummingbird Cake. The Moonshine Flights and Shine cocktails are sure to make the evening jolly! Live entertainment is found in the outdoor patio.
- CITY WORKS: Brew Year’s Eve (21+ Only) Offering two Chef’s Holiday Specials paired with beer or ales. Filet Medallions for $36 or Short Rib. Full menu also available. Reservations recommended.
- JALEO: Ring in the new year Spanish-style at Jaleo by Jose Andres. From 5pm-12am the restaurant will be serving the regular dinner menu available and Tasting Menu. Visit https://www.jaleo.com/location/jaleo-disney-springs/ for reservations.
- MORIMOTO ASIA: Go Pan-Asian at Morimoto Asia, the swanky restaurant by legendary Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto. You can enjoy an amazing feast featuring Peking Duck, epic fall-off-the-bone sticky ribs and picture perfect sushi in the expansive restaurant or the intimate Forbidden Lounge. Lots of Sake choices and cocktails to choose from to ring in the new year in style. Call 407-939-6686.
- PADDLEFISH: Board a reimagined steamboat turned luxury yacht. Paddlefish is bringing back their popular New England Boil for one night only, which combines Maine lobster, chorizo, littleneck clams, red potatoes and sweet corn seasoned with Chef Richard’s secret blend of spices and served with cornbread. Additionally, Dec. 31 is National Champagne Day, and anyone who orders Paddlefish’s New Year’s Eve special will receive a free glass of bubbly. Don’t skip the lobster corn dogs, lobster guacamole and crab fries and save room for key lime pie! Reservations recommended. 407-934-2628
- RAGLAN ROAD IRISH PUB: Go Irish at Raglan Road Irish Pub. The bar was built in Ireland and brought to Orlando! It doesn’t get more authentic than that (oh and it’s also owned and operated by two very cool Irish guys!). You won’t need luck on New Year’s Eve to enjoy great Irish food, the perfect pint of beer, cocktails and the most impressive live Irish entertainment in town! Toast the New Year twice with complimentary champagne, at midnight in Ireland (7pmEST) and again at midnight in Orlando. Guests can order from the full menu of modern Irish cuisine, craft beers, cocktails, whiskeys, flights and more. Best yet, there’s no cover and free parking. ON NEW YEAR’S DAY, check out their fabulous Rollicking Raglan Brunch with entertainment and “The Cure” – their version of the Bloody Mary! 407 938 0300 or click here for reservations.
- STK ORLANDO: With a live DJ pumping dance tunes, a variety of cocktails and a menu to tempt your tastebuds, the modern steakhouse and chic lounge at STK Orlando, is sure to be a happening spot on New Year’s Eve. Reservations recommended.
- TERRALINA CRAFTED ITALIAN, serves up Italian specialties created by Award winning chef Justin Plank, in a setting inspired by Italy’s Lake District. On New Year’s Eve, glasses of Prosecco will be $10 all day. On New Year’s Day (Jan. 1), Terralina Crafted Italian will offer a special Frutti di Mare entree. The dish features scallops, shrimp, mussels, clams and fresh fish in a rich saffron butter broth tossed with house-made bucatini. Don’t miss the Antipasti tower, Meatballs, and Crispy Eggplant Fries together with craft Italian beers, wines and cocktails. More info here.
- THE EDISON: Welcome the New Year at this steampunk era themed eatery. In year’s past they’ve had epic New Year’s Eve celebrations. This year not so sure they will have a big party but it’s a fun vibe and great cocktails.
- WINE BAR GEORGE: Dine at Florida’s only Master Sommelier owned restaurant! A wine lover and craft cocktail lover’s dream menu paired with fantastic Mediterranean tapas. Enjoy Roasted Iberico Pork Tenderloin with black eyed peas, braised chard and porcini mushroom sauce. In addition to their full menu and wine list featuring over 140 wines by the glass, bottle and ounce including many sparkling wines and Champagne for ringing in the New Year. You can even build your own flight! Read all about my 9 Reasons to Visit Wine Bar George. Click here for more info.
Universal Orlando City Walk:
As the countdown to the new year begins, guests can look forward to celebrating at Universal Orlando Resort with all-new, exclusive menus across select Universal CityWalk restaurants and at Universal Orlando hotels. From prix fixe menus that allow guests to choose from a variety of delectable options – creating their own three-course meal for one set price – to individually-priced menu items uniquely themed to their restaurant of choice and only available on December 31, this year’s offerings include something for everyone – and every palate – to enjoy.
Universal CityWalk guests can enjoy New Year’s Eve dining options at the following restaurants. Guests can make reservations by calling 407-224-3663.
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food: Menu items include Tamale Fritters with Pork Belly, Achiote Marinated Top Sirloin and Seasonal Flan
- Bigfire: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring traditional American fare and entrees such as Dry Aged Porterhouse, Bison Filet, Cedar Plank Lobster Tail and more
- Bob Marley—A Tribute to Freedom: Caribbean-inspired cuisine including Ackee & Saltfish Wontons, Rum Braised Lamb Shank and Rum & Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that features Asian-inspired entrees such as Shoyu Miso Salmon, Wagyu, Duck, Tofu and more
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Tropical-inspired menu featuring items like Tequila-Spiked Shrimp Ceviche, Crab-Crusted Florida Snapper and Passion Fruit Mousse
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew: Fun dishes for every sports fan to enjoy, including Lobster Corn Dogs, Surf & Turf Wagyu Burger and Praline Chocolate Crunch Cake
- Pat O’Brien’s: This Bourbon Street-themed eatery will include options such as a Pork Belly Wedge Salad, Blackened Beef Filet “Oscar” and Butterscotch Pudding
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as New York Strip Steak au Poivre, Pan Roasted Salmon, Wild Mushroom & Truffle Risotto and more
- VIVO Italian Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that’s perfect for any lover of Italian cuisine, with entrees such as Lobster Risotto, Piedmontese Beef Tenderloin, Pistachio Grouper and more
For more information about the New Year’s Eve dining options across Universal Orlando, as well as this year’s Holidays celebration and incredible deals for guests to take advantage of this season – visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.
7. Go Be Entertained!
Outdoors in Central Florida is a great place to be this time of year! Here’s a few options with live entertainment and a casual street party atmosphere welcoming for the whole family to ring in the New Year!
Central Florida’s Most Immersive Non-Stop New Year’s Eve Street Party, held on Saturday, December 31, 2022, starting at 8 PM. Entertainment includes: Scotty B & Project: DJ SLam, SWITCH Live, featuring 3-concert performances of: SWITCH – Back to the ’80s, Nerd Ranger. First Wave: Special Guest DJ Rick GZ, The Promenade Dancers, vocalists, musicians, street performers, and more! Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, Two stages, Special effects, Confetti storm, Complimentary party favors, FREE Parking. An All Ages Event. More info here.
Welcome the new year Vegas-style as Orlando’s coolest bar in town presents its New Year’s Eve Party – Vegas Baby! Event from 8pm-2am will feature the following packages in limited quantity:
- VIP Package (limited to 50 guests): Includes reserved VIP seating in the Fire Lounge, VIP entry into the ICEBAR at midnight (11:30pm-12:30am), open Premium Bar from 8pm-10pm, Champagne Bar from 11:30pm-12:30am, Midnight Celebration Buffet at 12:30am, party favors and free digital souvenir photos.
- ICE Package (limited to 250 guests): Includes ICEBAR entry (excluding 11:30pm-12:30am), open Premium Bar from 8pm-10pm, Champagne Bar from 11:30pm-12:30am, Midnight Celebration Buffet at 12:30am, party favors and free digital souvenir photos.
- General Admission (limited quantity): Includes ICEBAR Entry (excluding 11:30pm-12:30am), Champagne Bar from 11:30pm-12:30am, Midnight Celebration Buffet at 12:30am, party favors and free digital souvenir photos.
Casino-Style games will be available for play throughout the evening with the opportunity to win incredible prizes! ICEBAR Orlando’s Celebration Buffet will be Chef attended and includes a variety of tasty selections to bring in the new year. Packages are available for purchase. 8967 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. website or call 407-426-7555.
Boxi Park, the innovative outdoor and entertainment park located at Lake Nona Town Center is a casual venue for the entire family to enjoy. Say goodbye with TWO events at Boxi Park! Click here for info and tickets.
- Family Friendly Event with DJ, Kids Crafts, Surprise Party Bag “Midnight” Ball Drop at 7PM
- 21+ Celebration with Live Music by Paradigm & DJ, Champagne Toast at Midnight, Party Favors, and Photo Ops.
- The Park will close from 8-9PM. Tickets are limited for each event.
The Entertainment destination on International Drive offers a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues in addition to the Orlando Wheel.
- TIN ROOF ORLANDO: Choose from two fun NYE celebrations.
- OLE RED ORLANDO: enjoy Live music 5-8pm and 9pm – 12:30am. Menu items vary. More info New Year’s Eve at Ole Red Orlando
9. Go Get Your New Year’s Eve Party To Go!
This year many of us are choosing to stay home to ring in the New Year. Check out these restaurants for fantastic meals to go!
- 4 RIVERS SMOKEHOUSE: BBQ Fans get your Party Packs! More info: 844-474-8377 or visit 4rsmokehouse.com.
- BULLA GASTROBAR: Order Bulla Holiday Special
- THE CAPITAL GRILLE: Order a three-course, family-style dinner for takeout. More info: TheCapitalGrille.com
- CHROMA MODERN BAR & KITCHEN serves up colorful small plates perfect for sharing paired with inventive cocktails, wines on tap and craft beers. Lake Nona Blvd, Orlando. 407-955-4340 Order here.
- EDDIE V’S: The Restaurant Row favorite is offering Holiday Dinner To-Go Details here.
- MARLOW’S TAVERN: order New Year’s Eve or New Years Day To-Go. Menus and order forms here.
- REEL FISH COASTAL KITCHEN + BAR: full menu of seafood and steak specialties. Click here for info.
- REYES MESCALERIA: Order delicious, house-made tamales for the holidays.
- SIXTY VINES WINTER PARK: Sip, Sparkle and POP the champagne for a wine country-inspired celebration at home!
- TAVERNA OPA & TAPA TORO: Located on International Drive, see notes above for their special holiday offerings which are also available To Go. You can read about my Taverna Opa At Home To Go experience here.
- SWEET BY HOLLY: We all deserve a little sweetness to end this year and usher in the new year! Get Food Network’s Cupcake Wars 3x Champion, Hollis Wilder’s New Year’s Themed 6 pack. Pre-order recommended. Click here.
Where will you choose to ring in the new year? Wherever it is, I hope you have a great time with family and friends. Go #MakeSomedayHappen and have a Happy New Year!
Jim McQuade says
Love the site and especially the 2020 New Year’s options. Made looking around so much easier and such unique options I would have never thought of. Way to go Christina.
Christina Thomas says
Thank you so much! I’m glad you found this list useful. Happy New Year!
Jeff Wetherington says
Even though I’ll be celebrating at home, this is an excellent list of New Years Eve events in Orlando. If I WERE going to go out I’m pretty sure I would choose the Billy Joel concert.
Christina Thomas says
Yes, I would love to see Billy Joel in concert again. Wishing you all the best in this new year no matter where you choose to celebrate! Cheers!
Adriana Martin says
wow didn’t have idea so many cool NYE events happened in Orlando this information is amazing!
Christina Thomas says
Thanks Adriana! I hope you find a fun spot to celebrate and ring in the new year with family and friends! Thanks for stopping by GO Epicurista! Cheers!
Erica @ The Crumby Cupcake says
Oh man, these are all very tempting locations…but Raglan Road! Irish food, good beer, and TWO chances to ring in 2015? I see myself ending up there…
Christina Thomas says
I loved that they were celebrating New Years Eve twice! Wherever you GO, I wish you all the best in 2015! Thanks for stopping by GO Epicurista Erica! Cheers!
Michelle S. says
So many good choices for this NYE. I’d love to be at Billy Joel, but I’ll probably be home watching the ball drop on TV. LOL
Christina Thomas says
You know there is nothing wrong with ringing the New Year in your PJs watching the ball drop on TV! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2015 Michelle! Thanks for stopping by the blog! Cheers!